The Animal Welfare League of Arlington supports approximately 450 families every month through our Pet Food Pantry – both through the on-site pantry at AWLA and through direct shipments to those who are unable to come to the pantry in person. When you become a Pet Pantry Partner you help animals and people in your community.
Will you partner with us to keep our pantry stocked? Individuals, groups, and businesses of all sizes are invited to become a Pet Pantry Partner. Pet Pantry Partners create their own pet food donation drives to support our Pet Pantry at AWLA.
How It Works:
- Gather your group of people who will help you collect food
- When you are ready to get started, please complete the Pet Pantry Partner Registration Form below
- Set a goal of how much food you want to collect
- Set a deadline to end your food drive and reach your donation goal
- Get creative and work hard to collect pet food to reach your goal
- When your food drive is complete send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time drop off the pet food for the pantry
Items Needed Immediately for the Pantry:
- Unscented clumping cat litter
- Cat wet food, cases preferred, any brand
- Cat dry food in small bags, any size or brand
- Dog dry food, any brand, small and medium size bags
- Dog wet food, any size or brand
- Small mammal pellet foods and timothy hay, any brand or size.
Suggested Food Drive Goals:
- Kitten Krew Goals: 100 pounds of dry pet food, 50 cans of pet food
- Cat Chow Champion Goals: 250 pounds of dry cat food, 144 cans of wet cat food, 10 bags of cat litter
- Puppy Partners Goal: 500 pounds of dry dog food, 288 cans of dog wet food
- Platinum Pet Pantry Partners Goals: 1000 pounds of dry food, 600 cans of wet food
Email Ashley at email@example.com for more information on Pet Pantry Partners.