Pet Pantry Delivery Day
AWLA’s goal is to keep pets with their families by providing pet care essentials including food, enrichment items, preventatives, and more. Residents of Arlington County and Falls Church City may pick up items from the shelter during our regular business hours. There are no income requirements or forms to fill out – if you need assistance, we are here to help!
For residents physically unable to pick up pet supplies at the shelter, AWLA offers a select number of delivery days where supplies can be dropped off at your home. Our April delivery day is Saturday, April 10 from 9am-11am. The sign-up form below will open on Saturday, April 3, and will close when we reach capacity.
Our Pet Pantry is stocked and supported by generous donations. We cannot guarantee what particular items will be available for distribution on the day of the event. We will do our best to provide as many meals as possible on the day of the deliveries.
- You must live in Arlington County or the City of Falls Church.
- Delivery days are reserved for those who cannot physically get to the shelter, or do not have a friend/family member to do so for them. If you are physically able to pick up food from the shelter, please do so.
- An adult (18 years old +) must be at your home and available between 9am and 11am on this date to receive supplies.
- You must have a working phone number that our volunteers can call if they have trouble with the delivery.
- At this time this event is only providing supplies for cats and dogs.
If you have further questions about this event, please email Ashley Hay at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!