At the Animal Welfare League of Arlington, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our animals, and our community.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of animals and the people who love them, we want you to join our team!
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
In order to uphold our commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. We believe that requiring this vaccination for our employees is a responsible step toward ensuring the safety of our team.
Join Our Team
The Animal Welfare League of Arlington offers affordable premium health care benefits, paid time off and more:
- Life and AD&D
- 50% coverage for dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan (with 7% employer salary match after 2 years of employment)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer (learn more about the program here)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating days annually
- Salary bonus for language ability in Arabic, Mandarin, Sign Language, Spanish or Vietnamese
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Care benefits
- Sign on bonus for eligible positions