At the Animal Welfare League of Arlington, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our animals, and our community.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of animals and the people who love them, we want you to join our team!
Join Our Team
The Animal Welfare League of Arlington offers affordable premium health care benefits, paid time off and more:
- Life and AD&D
- 50% coverage for dependents
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan (with 7% employer salary match after 2 years of employment)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer (learn more about the program here)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 3 Floating days annually
- Salary bonus for language ability in Arabic, Mandarin, Sign Language, Spanish or Vietnamese
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Care benefits
- Sign on bonus for eligible positions
In support of AWLA’s mission and vision, we are committed to incorporating diversity, equity, and inclusion to foster a caring and welcoming environment for all members of our staff and community. To achieve this, we:
- Encourage an inviting, trusting, and vibrant work culture that integrates varied backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Create opportunities for everyone to participate in and benefit from programs, services, and activities that are responsive to our community’s needs.
- Treat each other with dignity and respect and create a sense of belonging across the organization, including our staff, volunteers, Board of Directors, and community.