AWLA’s goal is to keep pets with their families by providing pet care essentials including food, enrichment items, preventatives, and more.
Residents of Arlington County and Falls Church City may pick up items from the shelter during our regular business hours. There are no income requirements or applications to complete - if you need assistance, we are here to help!
Food and supplies can be picked up at our Animal Services desk anytime during our regular business hours. If you are not able to come to the shelter in person, a friend or family member can pick items up for you!
Pet Pantry Delivery Days
For residents physically unable to pick up supplies at the shelter, AWLA offers a select number of delivery days where supplies can be dropped off at your home.
How You Can Support AWLA’s Pet Pantry:
- Purchase an Amazon Gift Card! Have it sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the ‘message’ section, enter “AWLA Pet Pantry”.
- Purchase a gift card from Dogma Bakery Pet Store and support a local business at the same time!
- Dogma has offered pet food at cost and will deliver items to pet owners. When purchasing a gift card, use “AWLA” as the first and last name on the gift card. In the ‘promo code’ section, enter “AWLA Pet Pantry.”
- Added bonus: when you purchase a $50 gift card for AWLA’s Pet Pantry, you’ll get $10 of your own to spend at Dogma!
- Become a Pantry Partner! Local businesses, groups, and individuals can help AWLA our mission is to help animals and people by providing resources, care, and protection.