How to Become an AWLA Volunteer
We’re excited you’re here! AWLA’s volunteers are essential to the success of our organization.
- Read through our current volunteer requirements below.
- Sign up for an upcoming volunteer orientation! We hold orientations every other month.
- All volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Are you 16-17 years old and interested in volunteering at AWLA? Fill out our Teen Program Interest form here.
- All volunteers must meet the Essential Capabilities of AWLA Volunteers
- All volunteers must be willing to commit to 6 months of service and at least 4 hours per month (select assignments may require additional hours).
If you have any questions, please contact the AWLA Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org