How to Become an AWLA Volunteer
We’re excited you’re here! AWLA’s volunteers are essential to the success of our organization.
We are taking a break from accepting applications while we onboard and train all of our wonderful new volunteers! However, we hope to welcome you to the team in the future, so please check back soon!
- Read through our current volunteer requirements below.
- Fill out the prospective volunteer form. Please note that we are not accepting new applications at this time. Please check back soon!
If you have any questions, please contact the AWLA Volunteer Manager at email@example.com
- All volunteers must be age 18 or older.
- Are you 16-17 years old and interested in volunteering at AWLA? Fill out our Teen Program Interest form here.
- All volunteers must meet the Essential Capabilities of AWLA Volunteers
- All volunteers must be willing to commit to 6 months of service and at least 4 hours per month (select assignments may require additional hours).