AWLA offers apprenticeships to shelter and rescue staff from all over the country to equip them with knowledge and skills to establish their own kitten nursery.
AWLA Comes to You!
Our National Kitten College Program Administrator will spend an entire day at your facility covering the following topics:
- Taking the fear out of caring for bottle babies
- Utilizing existing resources to address the needs of kittens
- Recruiting and training fosters
- Building an engaged community
The only cost of this service is the travel expenses incurred by AWLA.
You Come to AWLA!
Spend a full day at AWLA with our National Kitten College Program Administrator, who will cover the topics previously listed PLUS you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with AWLA’s Kitten College Coordinator, Vanessa Parks
- Learn AWLA’s kitten protocols with our vet team
- Discuss fundraising and marketing tips with our Development team
- Learn how the program addresses community needs and questions with AWLA President & CEO Sam Wolbert
This apprenticeship is free, you only need to cover the cost of your travel.
To learn more about either of these opportunities, please email Marnie Russ, National Kitten College Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.